I have been nominated by Megan at A Geeky Gal to do the ‘Real Neat Blog Award’, I highly recommend checking out her blog which is full of great and devoted content.
- Display the award logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 7-10 blogs.
- Ask them seven questions.
What is the best advice someone has ever given you?
I really can’t think of anything off of the top of my head, but I have probably been told to do what makes me happy or work to the best of my abilities.
What fantasy world would you like to visit most?
I would probably have to say Pokémon. Whilst there are Pokémon ready to attack, out of all the pop culture I’m into it still seems the least harmless and after playing the games for 20+ years I might as well become a Pokémon master.
What is the best thing that the internet has ever created?
Memes. Definitely memes, an unarguable answer.
What lessons have you learned from video games?
Timing is everything and exploration leads to rewards. Also up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right B, A, start.
What book/movie/video game character do you secretly admire?
Wade from Ready Player One, which is mainly due to the fact that he is a massive nerd with endless amounts of knowledge.
What is your actual superpower?
I guess it’s always getting up when my first alarm goes off and somehow managing to get out of the house and go to work!
What weapon would you carry during the Zombie Apocalypse?
Got to be a flamethrower for me! Knives are too close to the enemy and guns require accuracy and tons of ammo… but a flamethrower gets things cooking! (Literally).
- Which character in a book you’ve read would you like to be?
- What are your top three movies from the 80’s?
- In 2019, what does it take for a video game to catch your attention?
- Which Disney villain is your favourite and why?
- Which future tech would you like to have?
- What band do you think everyone should check out?
- Do you collect anything? If so, what?
I recommend all of these blogs highly, but if you would like to take part in the Real Neat Blog Award and haven’t been nominated then you should still do it!
Thank you for your time.